Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Hello 2016

Sometimes I wondered, did my boyfriend came here and read my old posts?lol
*Cause if you do, please take notes that it was long before us.hahahahaha*
yes, my boyfriend. I am finally settling down for good.lol
currently in a good relationship which we both hope will eventually end in happiness. Amen...

it's mid 2016 now.
wth have I been doing in the first half of 2016? o.O
suddenly felt very nervous here. especially bout my studies.urgggh
aaaaand, good-new things will come soon.
Just wait for it. I hope it'll be a big surprises for everyone.jahahaha

it's 2 am now by the way. Ramadhan (fasting month) is just in the corner,
I'm wishing everyone Happy Ramadhan, have a blessed month and may Allah pour us
with HIS blessing. amen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...