Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

2016. I moved away, and moved on.

Happy new year!
May 2016 brings us more luck, prosperity and blessing.
Amen ^^

I am currently studying in a local university somewhere,
pursuing my postgraduate study. *why so formal?*lol
It's been a year since then and I've been staying in a family's house with my big bro.
Then, after a year, I decided to stay in hostel, alone, away from families. And I got everyone worried sick about my decision. Which I'm truly sorry!!

They kept on calling me, claiming every update of my life, especially how I managed to drive and parked safely, and then how I manage to stay alone in this 3-rooms apartment (hostel).lol

I am very sorry for my decision and worried about me.
I know that one day, I might have a thought that my decision is wrong. But I'll make it right somehow. Like what I've usually did. hoho *God Bless my brainiac self!lolol*

Yes. Hopefully, everyone will get use to it, of me living alone. Though I'm going home every fortnight. trololol

I moved on.
Remember my heartbroken issues few hundreds days ago? yeah!
Though the feeling still came once in a while, I can say that I'm very much over it.
Though it still hurts remembering what you did. I hate you so much!
But I remembered an advice saying that it's only a thin line between hate and love. Thus, I'm very much trying to get over you completely. Let me tell you this, you're 98% gone from my mind, heart and life. Happy? So, don't even bother to ask for forgiveness, chances, to be friend etc. Cause I don't forget and forgive that easy. Yeap, I am that evil. guahahaha

and I hope I can get a hold of this feeling forever. I don't want your existence to affect my life so much. Thanks!

Anyway, its 9.28 pm, my bedtime!lol

Nite!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...