Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

my fault. because I feel too much.

They said I don't have feeling. That I was a stiff person. Embedded by many rules, do's and don'ts. And that I was a boring person to be with.

So I tried to change myself, in which I succeed successfully.

Then they said I never settle down or loosen up.
Then I loosen up and started to trust people.
They said I am full of secret.
Then I spill the bean and let them roam into my life freely.

They give me option. I choose one.
Then they left me there.
Helpless, crying, depressed and confused.

Where did I messed up this time?

That one question that keeps on bugging me until now.
But, no one is at fault. It's just me, because I feel too much. And I trust hard.
Damn.

Never again will I repeat the same stupid decision.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...