Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Our heart is not that bright, that is why we have our brain.

I don't usually fall in love,
but when I do, it's with an asshole, jerk and unemotional guy who changed heart very quick.
That is why, I don't do the 'falling in love' stuff.
I don't want to lose my composition. As if I am cool enough with the 'composition' that I have now. lol
Because I know, the outcomes of that 'falling in love' stuff will not be pretty.
You know what you'll end up with when you're wasting your heart and love? Yes, pain and heartbreak.

You might experienced somewhat of a bursting heart, constant happiness and smile and you'll feel like everything move in a slow motion when you're in love. But during the heartbreak, you'll see everything in black and white, everything is just dull no matter what you do. Even your favorite sitcom isn't helping, your favorite food will taste like crap and you refuse to talk (even if you're a talkative type) to anyone, and you know what? You will feel like crying all the time. You heart feel like it was stabbed a million times and its like someone or something is constantly compressing your heart inside. Yes, it hurts like that. Actually, its hurt a lot.

You'll find yourself listening to Taylor Swift's song and other heartbroken song too.haha

So....I don't do the 'fall in love' stuff. I guess?
But I am just a human, I can't really control my feelings. So, instead of falling hard, I put a boundary to make sure that even if I fall, I won't fall too deep to climb my way back up. So that at least I can still see some light.

So, teenagers, girls, woman, when you want to fall, don't fall too deep. Cheers.

Good Morning by the way!

#comingback

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...