Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Friday, August 07, 2015

Can we try it again someday, if its not too late?


Please read the picture above and play 'If You' song by Bigbang.haha

Let me admit something.
I've fallen in love with someone that I THOUGHT was different from anyone else, from everyone that I've met and known before.

My friends casually said and accused me of being weird and would fall for weird things, stuff, activities and might as well with weird people. I always denied their words. I never really fall deeply in love or stuff related to feeling before. Its kinda disgusting for me. For the old me at least.

Looking back, all of their words are true. I can't really say that those feeling is the 'falling in love' feeling. Its more like 'LIKING' someone the way you never did before. All of their words are true. I tend to like a person with abnormal personality and I've finally met one, someone that I THOUGHT was not normal and in-sync with me.

Few months later, I realized that I was wrong to hold on to that feeling and expecting more from that person. He is just another guy, a jerk who thinks so great of himself and yes, just another guy. He was exactly similar to those jerk I saw around me. The reason why I never want myself to get involved in those love-love' feeling but eventually did *sigh*.

And you wanna know the saddest and hardest part is? Its to move on.
Moving on was never easy. Perhaps because its my first time.
Before, moving on was an easy task. Just give me a day and let me confined myself in my dark room crying or something. I'll be myself again tomorrow with no hard feeling. But this time, its been almost a week or two and I still can't get rid of those feeling. The feeling of crashing from falling too deep, the feeling of betrayed and tormented. Sad, upset, hatred and disappointed. Its a mix of emotions I can't describe.

So, help me to move on, anyone? :'(

That is why, dear girls/woman/anyone,
The next time you're falling, don't fall too deep. So that you can always climb your way up.
So that when you fall, it won't be that hard. So that when you're hurt, it won't bleed too much.
And the next time you fall for someone, make sure its not just an affection or lust. Don't expect to much from him and don't trust too much.

I hope that I will develop into a fine woman too though. So that one day, when he decided to look back on 'us', he will regret everything, regret of things that he lost because he decided to let go. Thanks to him, I grew up a bit. #brightside!

Perhaps one day when we grow mature, we can meet again, have some drinks and just laugh things off?

For me, in a few more years.

#pengakuan
#goodmorning by the way ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...