Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's the best time to really move on

You're interested to other woman now.
It is very obvious, can't help but noticed all those stuff.
And you guys started texting, which scares me because from that very second, I know that we will no longer text each other. Which scares me that I will no longer become your priority too.

And she, though she said she disliked you, I never trust her.
She replied your text with such expression and happiness.
You're suddenly upgraded too. Which scares me because from long ago, I knew that she's the type
who liked getting attention from the opposite sex.

I hate to see how you guys act with each other.
It hurted me very much.
So, I decided to shield my heart and avoid getting hurt.

I want to move on very bad, I just don't know how.
Maybe I should find myself a distraction. What do I like?
Is there anything that I like that would keep my mind off of you?
Can I actually not meet you anymore?
Can I resist this feeling of longing for your presence?

Because then, no one can force anyone to like them.
I can't force you to like me.
You can like anyone you want.

Goodbye now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...