Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Happy new year 2018!

2017 ended in a blink of an eye. Cliche, maybe. But still, its the truth.
Where does all the days and months of 2017 went to? When its gone without us realizing it, it just mean that we've been wasting out time doing unnecessary thing. Ouch. What a regret.
Anyway, here are my 2018 Resolutions as usual, though I know I may ignore most of them anyway. But hey, who knows. I might want to change and follow them finally in my 27 years of age. Who knows.

there's only a day before March though, and only now that I wished Happy New Year huh. What a procratinator I am. I always reminded myself to religiously leave an entry at least once a week. But nah, the very hardworking me decide to just roll in my bed and doozed off. Sorry not sorry.

Bersarang dah blog kite sis, entah ada readers and visitors lagi ke takdok ni.kah!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...