Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I am super tired

What else I can say? I'm tired. Tired of thinking and wondering.lol
What should I do next?
Is this worth it?
Will I sit down crying and regret everything that I did now, 10 years later?

I just want a normal happy life.
I want my life back.
The life that don't have anyone in it except me and my family.
Can I just go back to December and change everything?
Maybe back then, I should just be indifferent towards everything and concentrate more on myself?

Oh how I wish I have magic power to turn everything into whatever I want and even turn back the time. I wish.

Enough said. Bye :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...