Blog Ola Kamin


if in case you want to stalk my older post, just change the 'gegula-archive' with 'olakamin21' and tadaaaaah!

yes, you're welcome.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

How to get a hold of everything all at once?

I am back. Assalamualaikum.

As the title said, I am facing that kind of problem right now.
What do you do when you're expected to be able to do (and excel) at everything?
Managing household, work, have a higher education and what about my personal life?
I hated it when someone tries to control me.

I can say that I was forced to pursue the life I have right now? I feel like a bad person to say that. But thats the truth. And as the time goes by, I started to actually liked my current life. Then someone have to come and set a boundary for me, limiting my steps and freedom.

Its kinda stressing me out and the situation did interrupt my daily life, emotionally and mentally.
I feel like I'm constantly being a jerk towards my friends. I am very sorry for the abnormal personalities that I showed these last few weeks. I really am sorry! Things just take a toll on me I supposed. I don't know how to deal with my current situation, I don't have a place to pour everything out and its suffocating. Someone is very mad at me for my jerky attitude. I just can't find myself apologizing again for the same thing that I did. I just hope he read this.

I actually noticed that when Im in this situation, I tend to push away and hurt the people that I favor the most. I don't know why, I just did. Instinct said that I don't want to hurt them? Well, maybe. But if you feel like I've pushed you away from my life, well, you're an important person to me.

Let e just isolate myself from everything again and do some self reflection to solve my problem.
I missed sitting in my dark room alone and think about life like what I usually did back then.
Its been so long since I left that habit. I should join my demon again I supposed.

I just hope that this problem will just pass and everything will turn to normal.
Insya'Allah...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...